Tuesday, July 19, 2011

On The Way...


Well, here's my first blog post that I'm making. This is really just a small bunch of text for now. I'm very new to the blogging scene and hopefully, people will read my blog with tips to help me along the way. I hope to meet new writers and be inspired. I'm really just doing this to kill some time but I hope that blogging will actually mean something to me.

As of now, I've never had some real success with what I do online. I just troll here and there, lurk on many forums, and just wasting the day away with not much done. Sorry if this is getting kind of boring.

With not much happening in the world, I'll be giving the internet ANOTHER blog about anime. One that I hope is down to earth and has an easy ambiance for viewers and readers who just want to read and speak up a little.

Let's get this started.

No comments:

Post a Comment