Saturday, July 23, 2011

Sorry for the delay...

I don't have any readers yet, so this is mostly saying sorry to myself for not putting anything up ever since the first post.

As I you(hopefully) can see, I'm still new to blogging and I'm trying to make it as simple, clean, and polished - well for a newbie like me. Please bear with what I'm trying to do for now.

Currently, I want broaden this blog to not just anime and manga but games and offtopic posts from time to time. I know that I only have one blog post as of now but hopefully I'll be more committed to this blog and meet new people.

The blogroll over here are the bloggers I read the most and, well, I'm pretty sure most people know them already. I look up to them for guidance, entertainment, and ideas. Hopefully, you'll enjoy your stay here. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment